Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yowzer! nice blue bench



Here's another bench-at-the-bottom-of-the-garden pic, brought back to life by a coat of paint in a great color.  Nicely done Pop.

A few of you have noticed what a blog slacker I've been lately.....I have an excuse.  On top of extra busy day job and getting my house ready to rent, I've moved---from a city of 100,000 people outside of Boston, to a seaside village of less than a 1000 people on Cape Cod---Woods Hole.  I would post requisite pics of "adorable harbor", "sweet gray shingle cottage" and "gorgeous sunset" but the cord that connects my camera to computer has been lost in the move.  Many interesting things go on in WH (mostly involving the science of oceanography) so, despite local consensus that there is no place more boring than the Cape in winter, I hope inspiration will be found.

In the meantime, I continue to search for cord.